The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air can be two to five (and up to 100) times more polluted than outdoor air. To keep your family safe from contaminants like allergens, chemicals and mold spores, Comfort Cavalry offers indoor air quality equipment and comprehensive duct cleaning.
Americans spend up to 90 percent of their time indoors, making air quality especially critical. According to the American College of Allergists, up to 50 percent of illnesses may be caused or made worse by indoor pollutants. In time, poor air quality may lead to chronic cough, asthma or respiratory disease, headaches and fatigue—or more serious health conditions. Our Home Comfort Heroes clean ducts and install premium air filters and air purification systems to minimize contaminant exposure and protect our customers’ health.
Ultraviolet air purifiers and HEPA filtration systems work in conjunction with your HVAC equipment to eliminate viruses and bacteria, and duct cleaning prevents mold, allergens and particulates from spreading throughout your home via your ventilation system.
Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
At Comfort Cavalry, we care about the air you breathe. Our northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin indoor air quality services include:
- Duct cleaning packages. Comfort Cavalry uses a high-powered negative air machine to remove dust and dirt from air ducts. Sending pressurized tools into each vent opening, we ensure complete debris removal. Duct cleaning is followed by a sanitization process that deodorizes ducts while killing mold and bacteria. Additional services include furnace and blower wheel cleaning to extend HVAC life.
- Dryer vent cleaning. The National Fire Protection Association reports nearly 17,000 clothes dryer fires each year. The leading cause of fires is failure to clean dryer vents. Comfort Cavalry thoroughly cleans dryer vents as part of its duct cleaning package.
- Air scrubber installation. This whole-home air purifier uses ActivePure® technology to remove odors, reduce dust and eliminate harmful airborne and surface contaminants. Attack harmful VOCs, chemicals and air pollutants with this state-of-the-art system powered by your furnace or air handler circuit.
- Respicaire MicroClean 95® installation. A new generation of hybrid polarized media air cleaners that combine two processes to maximize air-cleaning efficiency, the MicroClean 95 uses electromagnetic attraction to remove harmful particulates (as small as 0.3 microns!) from indoor air. Prevent the spread of lung-damaging dust, animal dander, pollen, mold spores, viruses and more.
- Premium filter replacement. If your family suffers from allergies, asthma or sensitivity to pet dander, Comfort Cavalry carries high-quality furnace filters, electrostatic filters and other premium filtration products that capture even the smallest particulates. Ask about options during your next service call!
- Humidifiers & dehumidifiers. Proper humidity balance is key to maintaining the ideal indoor climate. Our Aprilaire humidifiers and dehumidifiers work alongside or independent of your HVAC system to efficiently balance home humidity levels.